- Teaching Support
- Biological materials and models for lecture demonstrations
- Materials used in Biological Sciences teaching laboratories
- Museum-based undergraduate research
- Research Support
- Historical and recent collections for research use
- Reference specimens for the verification of organism identifications
- Voucher specimens documenting funded and graduate research projects
- Public Service and Outreach
- Public display (102 Jordan Hall of Science)
- Organism identification
- Museum tours (by appointment)
Display material for Professor Robert Goulding’s Program in Liberal Studies class “Fundamental Concepts of Natural Science.”
Amanda Buerger ('15) identifies invasive plants collected on the Notre Dame campus as part of a Capstone Project for her sustainability minor.
"3-D Foundations" class projects on display in Riley Hall that were inspired by Museum of Biodiversity specimens.